Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Today is a pretty exciting day for many reasons. First, the semester is almost over and that means two things...graduation and SUMMER! Summer means new classes (second life and cold fusion) concerts and working more hours to make more money, which is always good.

Second, Tomorrow I will be making the voyage to Virginia for a job interview. So everyone better wish me luck. I will be staying in Arlington and interviewing in Alexandria. Hopefully I will get some time to sight see and check out my possible new home. It is about time I start growing up...lol

The last and most important reason is that I have finally purchased my Mountain Jam tickets. Not only have I but the rest of my party have gotten their tickets. So that means it is a done deal, in less than a month the three of us will be having a great time listening to some great music. I can not think of a better way to send Chuck off to Hong Kong in July.

I miss the innocence I've known
playing kiss covers beautiful and stoned
JK

No comments: