Friday, July 21, 2006

I have been extremely busy the last couple weeks with classes, moving, and Lois Anne's 21 birthday bash. I have finished my first two grad classes and got A's for them both. My third class started shortly after and has been less stressful than the first two. I also scheduled my classes for next semester. I have class only two days a week and am loving the thought of a 5 day weekend.

I have finally settled into an apt. that I can call home for another year at least. i am sick of moving (twice in 7 weeks) and happy to be settled. I am very happy with my choice of apt. The living space is ideal for me and most importantly it is CLEAN!! i also live next door to my favorite bar which is a nice perk.

The next big thing to report on is Lois Anne's bday. This past friday Lois Anne became an adult which is great because now i dont have to feel bad when I go to the bar and she stays home. She planned a celebration weekend that would rival Mardi Gras. It begin Thurseday and ended Tuesday. She was a trooper, vastly exceeding my drinking expectations of her, and therefor I was proud. She also had planned a joint birthday party for her (July 14) and her mom (July 12) on Saturday. This was a great time to hang out with her friends and family.

The next few days her and I went on vacation to Atlantic City. We had a great time, did a lot of drinking, gambled moderately, laid out in the sun and most importantly spent some quality time together. After that long weekend it was time to get back to school and my normal everday life.

It was sad to see the vacation end and not have another to look forward to, but I am currently negotiating with my girlfriend about a trip to Boston in September to see the Who. So we will see until then Ciao

JK

No comments: