Sunday, July 01, 2007

Today will be a nice quick and clean blog. Yesterday I mentioned Mountain Jam and forget to post a link to my pictures, well here it is Mountain Jam What What!!

I found a great website that everyone should visit. Its called MizPee and basically what it does is helps you find restrooms in cities. You can access the site with a mobile phone or just text your location to a number and it will text you back where to do. I can not believe it took this long for a service like this to be offered. Mizpee.com

I have finally watched all the movies nominated for best picture and I personally can see unlike last year the Academy got it right. The Departed was the best movie of the year. Here is a list of how I saw it this year.
  1. The Departed
  2. The Queen
  3. Little Miss Sunshine
  4. Letters from Iwo Jima
  5. Babel
Well that is all for today, but in closing this has been my fiftieth blog post. WHOO HOO happy 50th to me...

Well, you cant be a pimp and a prostitute too
JK

No comments: