Tuesday, January 06, 2009

After my two week long Christmas hiatus, I am now back at work and really pleased to be here. Being away from Pittsburgh for 2 weeks was a lot of fun but I am definitely happy to be back. Sleeping in 3 different beds, living out of a suitcase and having little to no privacy became very frustrating. During our time home, Lynn and I got to see a lot of friends, we watched my brother get married, we got some great Christmas presents and I visited Cooperstown, NY (baseball hall of fame and Ommegang brewery).

Since being back we have been working very hard to get our lives back to normal. Besides unpacking and cleaning, we desperately needed to go to the store, do laundry, and take down our tree so we can put all our Christmas decorations away. There is still a lot left to do but I am happy with the progress we have made.

Hopefully by this weekend I will finally have posted the pictures from our time spent in Old Forge, Bloomsburg, Cooperstown and Bethlehem. Keep an eye out!!

and who the hell can remember which way the east wind blows
when you're lying on the ground staring up at an inverted compass

JK

No comments: