Monday, March 05, 2007

I am writing this blog to inform the world or the few people who actually read my blog that I am now an employed e-learning developer. I was offered and accepted a job today with Keystone Distance Learning Center in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. I am very happy with the opportunity to earn job related experience with a fantastic company and also to earn a paycheck doing so. I will be starting a week from today meaning that instead of basking in the sun on the beach for spring break I will be sitting in a cubicle doing work. To be quite honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also I saw the movie "Zodiac" last night with my girlfriend. I would reccomend everyone to see this movie. It was a very interesting well produced movie about the Zodiac Killer who terrorized San Francisco during the 60s and 70s. The movie is quite long (150 minutes) but it is not at all boring.

Girl I wanna lay you down
JK

No comments: