Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The main thing i want to talk about this evening is hospital waiting rooms. i think they are unnecessary. Why do I think this? Well I happened to be in the hospital today getting a shot in my fantastic ass *hurt soooo bad". Before I was administered my shot I was brought into the examining room and made to wait for about an hour in the room. Which is OK, because I'm usually a pretty patient person (3P's, wow I am a nerd). Being left in this tiny little room for what felt like an eternity got me to thinking about how often I have been made to wait in an examination room and came to the conclusion that waiting rooms are unnecessary.

If I knew I would have been stuck in that room for an hour I would have declined and stayed in the waiting room (TV). I would definitely prefer the comforts of the waiting room to the tight constraints of an examination room. Which gets me to my point, why don't hospitals just bring you in the examination room when a Doctor can actually see you and not so you can count the ceiling tiles?

Rule #76: No excuses play like a champion
JK

No comments: