Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tonight I find myself in unchartered territories. Its 1o pm and I am in bed with nothing to do. I am not saying that I am going to bed anytime soon but it is nice to be able to get caught up on some stuff. By stuff I mean listening to the new Umphrey's Mcgee album, doing my dishes and straightening up my apartment for once. So therefore I will commit this fantastic blog to what I have going on in my mind.

Firstly, Its almost Easter and you know what that means... It is almost time for Jason to do some suit shopping. I have to be a big ball of sexy for all the CAC members so that they will have pity on me and give me a job. We all do know that jobs are good, especially high paying jobs. If not I will be forced to change my name to get out debt. No one will suspect I am Jason Kojtek if I change my name to Sebastian Hornblower, or will they?

Secondly, I think my wisdom teeth are coming in all of a sudden. I have made this observation because there is an intense amount of pressure coming from the back of my mouth. The pressure makes it extremely hard to sleep through an entire night. Lately on average I have been getting up just about every hour.

Thirdly, I am starting to realize that working 40 hours a week is detrimental to my lifestyle, especially during the summer. The summer is the prime festival, concert time and personally my favorite time of the year. I have already passed on numerous concerts because they are during the week and I will be working. BOOOO work!!

That is enough and by the way I am digging the new Umph album.

good night and good luck
JK

No comments: