Sunday, April 01, 2007

The weekend from hell has officially ended. My groups request for proposal is written and bounded, Loie is back in Bloomsburg from her wacky weekend in New Jersey and my newly updated resume is finished. All I can say is WOW! I am physically and mentally exhausted.

Besides all the work I did this weekend I did have some fun. Harry's last night was a good time. I got to hang out with some of my fellow KCDL employees and saw how hard Ashley Kreischer rocks. I also was pleased to see Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers released an EP via download. The EP is three songs from their new album, due out in July!

I will conclude my blog this evening by saying how unsatisfied I was with the case of Sam Adams White Ale that I bought this week. I expected so much more from the beer.

Nobody ever seems to remember that life is a game we play
JK

1 comment:

Ashley Border said...

Just reading through some old blog posts and noticed your shout out to me! Nice :)